Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Monograms and Mimosas

This Saturday three of my bridesmaids and their moms threw a monogram shower for me.  It was so much fun getting to see my friends from college, high school, and even some friends that I've had since preschool.

The wonderful hosts of the afternoon


The theme of the shower was Monograms and Mimosas.  The hosts did such a great job. Not a single detail was missed, from the monogrammed burlap wreath that was on the front door, to our framed save-the-date, and impeccable food and drinks. I was so happy that so many of my girlfriends all came to Columbia for the day.
 
 I received so many great gifts too.  Hope it's not bad luck, but I think I may start using some of my new monogrammed things already!  I just don't have the patience to wait. Here are a couple my new goodies.

Etched Glass Martini Shaker
Lilly Pulitzer Melamine Serving Tray
Chef's Hat!
West Elm Wooden Cutting Board/Cheese Board
Canvas Basket- Perfect for Tailgating

My Bridesmaids (Minus one)

Thank you to my bridesmaids for hosting this shower, and thank you to all of my friends and family for coming!  If you want to see more pictures from the shower check out my matron of honor (and sister) April's blog.

3 comments:

  1. Hey there! I found your blog through April's and I love that you live in Greenville! I grew up there, went to Winthrop, and now I'm living in Texas. Nice to see another upstate SC blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a good idea! i need to have a monogrammed shower as well. i have a bit of an obsession and it's not good. my fiance thinks im nuts lol! just did a post actually on monogramming for the wedding! new follower :) !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monogram shower is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...